Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun with Fotos

I got my hair cut today.



Just kidding. I wish I had the guts to cut my hair off like that. It actually still looks like this:



This is what I would look like if the aliens finally showed up:



And these just make me laugh:




I'm soo STRONG!



Baaaaahahahahaha!



Oh man I just saw an ad for Cuba Gooding, Jr. in Snow Dogs. Remember when he won that award for the quality of his acting? Snow Dogs!

Off to Christopher House Orientation! Hopefully it goes really well and everyone shows up.

2 comments:

Selase said...

Those are some trippy pics....Nice blog :)

Steve sculpts critters said...

Like the bad face day pics.
I noticed you like contests.
If you fancy having a go at winning one of my unusually popular bronze mice (I'm an artist) you can find it on my blog.
Best of luck,
Cheers,
Steve.