Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things I'm For

In light of the hella positive outcome of this presidential election, I'm going to enlighten you three readers with a little insight into my political platform. As you can imagine, there are certain ideals I support, and certain things I am against. Also, there are some things I don't give a shit about.

I'm For:
DVR
Reality TV
Heart-shaped pillows
Olive oil
Pro-Choice
Moisturizer
Flats
Free parking
Lipstick
Sandwiches
Beer
Gossip Girl
Japan
Tweed
Cupcakes

I'm Against:
Fear-mongering
Hate
Sandpaper
Coconut
Cherry-flavoring
FOX News
Snakes
Colds
Fur
Fake Designer shit
ESPN
Ruffles

I don't give a shit about:
The Hills
Math
Xbox 360
NASA
Claymation
Football
The Army
Lipliner
Balloons

Also I have a few major craft projects in the works that are really exciting and I'll post pics when they're ready!

2 comments:

Ted said...

How can you not give a shit about claymation?

Kelly Cree said...

@ted, i think the for list is so strong that it ways out any questionable content on the "dont care about list"

d00d, if i was out rallying for moisturizer, i wouldnt have time for claymation either. just sayin, priorities.